Solved

can i see a text log from 2016

• 24 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I am looking to help getting a phone number from 2016. The phone number was blocked in 2019 however I am looking to restore the phone number and contact this person, does tmobile keep a record of incoming/outgoing messages?

icon

Best answer by gramps28 24 August 2023, 13:52

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If you need records from that far back you need to call Tmobile and ask for the bill.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I am looking to help getting a phone number from 2016. The phone number was blocked in 2019 however I am looking to restore the phone number and contact this person, does tmobile keep a record of incoming/outgoing messages?

T-Mobile, if they still have the bill from that far back, will only have the numbers that calls and texts were made to and received from.  T-Mobile does not store the contents of text messages without first receiving a warrant from law enforcement.  If you want the actual contents of the texts messages sent and received.  This is not possible.