Question

Can't receive calls

• 7 April 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge

I can make calls, but can’t receive, from any number.  Texts and data work fine, internet is fine, full signal strength

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

contact TMO through one of their social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter. almost sounds like you have a block for incoming calls.

have you tried restarting your phone in case it was some weird hiccup in the system going on?

I have the same (or similar) problem. People are unable to call me. They get a recorded message, “this number is not accepting calls.” The callers sometimes receive a message saying the call was ingnored by the system (?) and says something about an error code 603. This just started today, I received calls okay up through yesterday. If I have something set to block incoming calls, how can I turn that off? I’m using an iPhone 11.

Oh, and I’ve also power off and powered back on the phone. Twice.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Did you accidentally turn on do not disturb?

T mobile, any response to these?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

no agents to jump in and answer..peer to peer assistance..

but to answer your question...no..no info back from the posters with the problems so no troubleshooting steps provided.

makes sense, apparently you login to your account, click account name, click profile, go down to block setting, (third from the bottom) and make sure your call settings haven’t been selected as blocked. Maybe it will work? currently have customer service checking in with other tech support...

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

use the Facebook/Twitter route. starts you with tier 2 support over the call in tier 1 support agents. much higher success rate in comparison.