Question

eSIM issues With iphone 14 through 14 pro max

• 10 January 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge

Is it just me or are other having issues with getting t-mobile to put more then one eSim on an iPhone that can hold more then one eSim and I believe some can do like 20 sims how many are having the issues of getting more then one esim activated on one iPhone 14?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I am not sure how many maximum the iPhone 14’s can hold, but only 2 eSIM’s can be set as active at any time in DSDS.  

Badge

yea really cause for some reason they can't ever get the esims done on my lines. fore weeks I have no service the first time know again upgrading all lines are not working

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Contact Customer Care at 611 from your T-Mobile device or reach out to T-Mobile via Facebook or Twitter to get this resolved for you.  

Badge

they are why the lines are all having issues and wasn't done by the sales person in the store. Last †time took hrs to finally get a tech to get on the line an he need to take a break from all they had done prior to his getting involved. so best if you have this issue ask directly for tech support. I don't think the sales reps have been informed on how to properly do the eSims and would be a great idea if the company would spend the money we pay to get the staff up to date 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

If you upgraded in a T-Mobile Store, they should have made sure everything was working before you left the store.  At least that is my opinion.  Customer Care or Support should be able to get it resolved for you for all of your lines.  If you don't want to wait on hold, T-Mobile on Facebook or Twitter will get you a tier 2 level to help get this resolved for you.

Badge

ive been with this company for close to 7 yrs and the past 2 yrs its been worse then Verizon. always an issue with getting the store to do whats right then on the phone for hrs and being assured its been resolved then calling back next billing cycle for the past and present issues they say where fixed. im not sure why I get all the tough issues with upgrades. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I definitely have stores I prefer to go to over others and there is even a few I wouldn't step into, even if they were the last T-Mobile stores on Earth.  From my experiences, it is a disconnect between corporate head office and the store level on both the franchise and company owned stores.  I am definitely thankful I haven't had any issues that couldn't be resolved although some.took longer than others. 

My personal issue with Verizon goes back to 2005-ish.  I went with a friend of mine to the local Verizon store by North Kentucky University because she was having issues with her phone.  When we entered the store, the associate asked me.what they could help us with and I told them, my friend's phone keeps crashing and rebooting and that it was her account.  They kept ignoring her and kept taking me to me about it.  After 20 minutes of the associate refusing to acknowledge her, and asking me all.of the steps taken to try and resolve.it before.coming to the store, we left.  Complaints to Verizon or the store manager went nowhere but the two times we went into T-Mobile there, they were friendly and spoke with both of us. 

I can say from my.own personal experiences, that more so than not, T-Mobile employees at the store level than what you will find with other carriers.  However, we always remember the experiences that could be better more than the rest. 

I wish Apple didn't move.to an eSIM only model for just the US.  It is so much easier to jist remove your SIM from the old device and put it in a new one.  I am confident that T-Force (T-Mobile) on Facebook or Twitter can best help you and get this resolved.for you.  Please send them a DM so they can get your lines working for.you.