Question

Feit floodlight camera device not pairing

• 19 July 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

My newly installed Feit Electric floodlight camera device is not pairing. The device & iPhone must both connect thru 2.4Gh channels. I don’t know how to make this happen nor do I have visibility to such details. 

5 replies

I have the same problem. I finally made it work. I have changed the WPA version on the 2.4GHz to wpa/wpa2 then the router resetting. Boom….the flood light connected. I doubt resetting the router make it work. But it worked for me. Good luck 

I’ve connected my iphone to a newly added a 2.4 GHz WiFi network in my T mobile internet and the Feit security camera is still not connected to the feit app.    Chat with a Feit online for a hour and it is still not working.    If anyone knows how to setup the Feit camera with T-Mobile Home Internet, please post your tricks.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I don’t know specifically about Feit, but with other devices (Ring, Wemo, kitchen appliances) I have had to temporarily shut off the 5 GHz network to get connected. Once connected, then you can turn the 5 GHz network back on. I suspect that is the case with your device.

Hi TonyM! can you please share the detailed instructions on how to change the WPA version 2.4GHz to wpa/wpa2 and on how to reset the router? 

Thanks,

Christie

I have the same problem. I finally made it work. I have changed the WPA version on the 2.4GHz to wpa/wpa2 then the router resetting. Boom….the flood light connected. I doubt resetting the router make it work. But it worked for me. Good luck 

Thanks, that fixed my issue as well !!!