Question

Feit floodlight camera device not pairing

• 19 July 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

My newly installed Feit Electric floodlight camera device is not pairing. The device & iPhone must both connect thru 2.4Gh channels. I don’t know how to make this happen nor do I have visibility to such details. 

5 replies

I’ve connected my iphone to a newly added a 2.4 GHz WiFi network in my T mobile internet and the Feit security camera is still not connected to the feit app.    Chat with a Feit online for a hour and it is still not working.    If anyone knows how to setup the Feit camera with T-Mobile Home Internet, please post your tricks.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I don’t know specifically about Feit, but with other devices (Ring, Wemo, kitchen appliances) I have had to temporarily shut off the 5 GHz network to get connected. Once connected, then you can turn the 5 GHz network back on. I suspect that is the case with your device.

I have the same problem. I finally made it work. I have changed the WPA version on the 2.4GHz to wpa/wpa2 then the router resetting. Boom….the flood light connected. I doubt resetting the router make it work. But it worked for me. Good luck 

I have the same problem. I finally made it work. I have changed the WPA version on the 2.4GHz to wpa/wpa2 then the router resetting. Boom….the flood light connected. I doubt resetting the router make it work. But it worked for me. Good luck 

Thanks, that fixed my issue as well !!!

Hi TonyM! can you please share the detailed instructions on how to change the WPA version 2.4GHz to wpa/wpa2 and on how to reset the router? 

Thanks,

Christie