Furious about "360 Protection"

• 20 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge

My mom has been a member with T-Mobile for like 12 years now and I have nothing but good things to say abuot them, but this 360 Protection is HORRID. I sent out my cracked phone and received a replacement in the mail. Easy right??? Yeah too good to be true. A week into my new phone, the screen stopped working. It has been a full 24 hours without a phone. I called them and they say it will take 24 hours to send me a “label” which I then have to drop off at Fed Ex… and then I will have the phone shipped to me after the broken phone is processed by Fed Ex. They sent me a defective phone and I should get a new one instantly. This is ridiculous that I have to wait AT LEAST 3 days to get a phone after THEY SENT ME a defective one. In fact, I wish I just kept my old cracked phone. AT LEAST IT WORKED!!!! 

3 replies

I realize it’s very frustrating to have this happen, but, how do you expect to get a “new” one instantly?  The best that can be done is overnighted to you.  If you think you should get a brand new out of the box replacement from your local store that is unrealistic & not an option.  Think about it like this, when you damage your car the insurance company doesn’t replace it with a brand new car, same concept.  The closest you could get would be to go to the local store & do a JUMP upgrade & turn in your defective device for a new phone phone that you would start payments on a new phone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

It’s always a good idea to keep an old phone as a backup.

Just popped in to see if the 360 support was worth it for a new Ipad I was considering buying.  If the only complaint I can find is that it took a couple of days to get a replacement, then that’s not a complaint in my opinion.  I’d be out of a phone or tablet for much longer if I had to buy a new one out of pocket. So yeah, I guess I got my answer.