Solved

How can I read/access tmomail.net?

• 23 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hello,  I am trying to set up notifications for my child’s school app and one option is to have notifications sent to my phone via sms where it has been using “<my t-mobile phone number>@tmomail.net”, however it is supposed to then send a 4 digit code to my phone BUT I never got the SMS.  Does t-mobile block these?  How can I access messages sent to my “@tmomail.net” address?  Again it has been well over 20 minutes and I am not seeing any text with a code on my apple iphone 11 (latest iOS).  Is there any place else to read messages sent to tmomail.net?  Please help!

p.s. I saw some instructions which says to log in on my desktop and go to “Click on the "Connect and Share" tab in the upper section of the main account section page. Under "Connect and Share" select "E-mail" or "Configure E-Mail."” BUT I do not see any such header with “Connect and Share”

Thanks!

MJ

icon

Best answer by lfolks 12 September 2023, 21:34

View original

2 replies

my son passed away 6 months ago.im trying to find a picture that was sent using tmomail.net his birthday is in 2 weeks and we’re doing a memorial. im desperately trying to find a picture of his first dog. please someone help me accessing tmomail/ i have no idea how to do it.

paul

Badge +1

Tmomail.net is a way of sending text messages to your phone via email. It is useful when you have to give an email address, but want the message to be delivered as an SMS (plain text) or MMS (pictures or HTML content) text  *instead of* an actual email.

It actually isn’t very reliable as T-Mobile has all kinds of anti-SPAM features in place. These often block the texts from being received by your phone.

However, if it DID work, you would see the message on your phone as a regular text message. So, as long as you didn’t delete the text from your phone or have your texts deleting regularly, you would see it under the text thread from which it was sent.