Question

HUGE Issues Waiting For My iPhone 14 Pro Max, What Should I Do??

• 20 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

I ordered my iPhone 14 Pro Max 512 gb Gold back on September 17. On September 26, I received notification that the phone would be delivered, with the estimated delivery date on September 27. I was also already charged on my card for this, which I have been told means that the order should be ready to go (to this day, have not received any refund of some sort, the charge is still there). Come September 27, no package, no update on T-Mobile end (checked website, app, called 611), as well as no update from the UPS end either. The UPS tracking number is showing up as “Label Created” on 9/24 with no other update.

In the following weeks, I have tried calling T-Mobile to check on the order status, and I always get some variation of “keep waiting, it will come soon”, when there is clearly something wrong with the shipping process. T-Mobile is claiming that they had already sent out the package to UPS, while UPS is claiming that they never got the package to begin with. I am in a very difficult and frustrating position because neither side seems to want to claim responsibility, and I feel very disappointed and extremely frustrated with this whole process. I have even tried going in store to ask a store manager, and they have also been unhelpful and told me to keep waiting. At this point, I am at a loss of what to do, and am also worried that if I end up having to create a new phone order, that they will be careless in forgetting to include my original $1000 off trade-in promotion no matter how much I remind them.

I have also been told that people who are now ordering the same iPhone Pro Max in store have been getting it within 3-4 days which is really discouraging to hear.

I am just beyond frustrated and at a loss, it has been a huge roller coaster of waiting and also negligence on T-Mobile’s end for missing scheduled calls and failing to update me on the situation.

If I have to call customer service one more time and listen to the horrendous elevator music I might just have to rip all of my hair out.

//update: Was finally able to get some help filing a handset research escalation report to find out what happened to the phone. Have to wait 7 days to see if they can find anything, and then might have to order a new phone if necessary :’(. Frustrating but the wait continues...

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

this is why I get my devices from the manufacture don't usually have these types of issues