I need to report my phone stolen from UTC mall in Sarasota, Florida and my Apple ID got compromised

• 14 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

This is Jeanine Kelly I have a phone that I got from you that was stolen and swiped out at your store not the Sim card the whole phone this was a year ago I spoke to T-Mobile about this every day and no one had any recollection of what was going on? I had a modem and router they kept going on off my network I sent that back. I had a Chromebook I sent that back my password still don’t work. My computer was reconfigured an android operating system and this third-party apps. I’ve always used my computers. I don’t know anything about siding. I’m not a malicious actor it’s been a year. My Apple ID still doesn’t work on my someone’s changing my medical constantly without my permission, so put that as blind and deaf that I’m not I don’t own a business I’m not in an organization I’m not an activist I’m not a journalist constant being targeted. I like to know what T-Mobile was going to do about this with the pain and suffering I endured his phone that I’m on is an Xfinity phone I have the other phone that was a Verizon phone. Verizon told me to keep it not keeping the phone my phone that I got from you guys. I have the box with no phone I’ve had about $50,000 stolen on my account. I need to know what T-Mobile is gonna do about taking care of these still don’t work

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

This sounds serious.  But it is so hard to follow.  Limit each sentence to one point.  Ask someone to edit this.

I think you should contact your state’s attorney general’s office.