Question

I've fallen and can't get up

• 22 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

In zoom calls all day, can’t call in. My phone is a dog and i need to upgrade it. I have an iphone 13, but the camera is terrible, videos stop recording in the middle and I’ve lost truly important coverage. Phone drops calls and my battery life is either awesome or terrible. Before I switch to a non Apple device, I would like to 86 this model and try something different, but I don’t want to get murdered on the cost. Help me Tmobile kenobi, you’re my only hope.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

If it is paid off, sell it on Swappa and get yourself something different.  If you can wait until October, the Pixel 7 Pro might be a good choice.  

1.   make sure you cut down on the data being pulled by background apps.  Go to cellular in settings, turn off all the stuff you’re not using on a daily basis.  I found this list quite long!  My speed and battery life all improved.
  1. where are you during these zoom calls?  Because my speed is so much greater when connected directly to T-Mobile, I will often disconnect from the in-house or local internet source.  This jumps my mbps from 25 to 189 or more!  Simply go to your internet settings and turn off the internet and you should jump to cellular.  ( oh, if you don’t have it, you should have unlimited cellular!!)
  2. Get the 13 promax haven’t had a problem!