Question

Iphoe 14 Pro Max preorder 9/10

• 22 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

Preordered the white 128gb model on 9/10 and received have only ever seen a shipping date for 10/7-11/1. I feel like I preordered rather early and after speaking to a few T-Mobile experts I was told my phone would arrive by today 9/21 but never received any notifications or the package. Love T-Mobile, just aggregating to get in early and bumped so far down the list. 

2 replies

Badge

Preordered the white 128gb model on 9/10 and received have only ever seen a shipping date for 10/7-11/1. I feel like I preordered rather early and after speaking to a few T-Mobile experts I was told my phone would arrive by today 9/21 but never received any notifications or the package. Love T-Mobile, just aggregating to get in early and bumped so far down the list. 

I preordered the same device, but on the 9th. I have the same estimated delivery dates as you too.. Seems like their system is weird.. hopefully we both get our devices sooner than later. :)

Their system is alll screwed up people that pre ordered got out in the back burner from people that ordered on release day. I personally know this because I ordered my wife’s purple max 256 on the 16th got it that Monday and people that pre ordered that same phone have not got it. I pre ordered my phone in the 14th and have the same dates there website showed all these phone in Stock Friday till Monday. And they will not admit it they dropped the ball