Question

iPhone 13 glitching

• 4 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

I have been having issues with my iPhone 13 glitching with my voice cutting in and out for the past four months. Despite getting it replaced twice, the problem persists. I've contacted Apple and T-Mobile, but the issue remains. Is anyone else facing a similar problem? Any help would be appreciated.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

replaced the phone or sim card? and physical sim card or esim?

Badge

I've recently joined this community group because I've been having issues with my phone despite contacting both T-Mobile and Apple. I was hoping to find new information or potential solutions within this community instead of buying a new phone. Thank you. Happy New Year!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey @Bunny009 Making phone calls is not my favorite thing to do, so when things like audio issues happen it makes me so frustrated. Were you able to fix the calls cutting out? if so, we would love to know how so others can do the same if they have that problem. 

thanks! 

Badge

Unfortunately, I could not solve the problem and bought a new phone. However, I'm still In search of solutions. I will share anything if I find out anything because I get frustrated when talking to someone, and they constantly say I'm cutting in and out!