Solved

iPhone 14 Pro Jump/JOD pricing for existing customers

• 7 September 2022
  • 18 replies

Badge +1

Hi, can a T-Mobile rep start a pre-order thread for the iPhone 14/14 Pro line? 

Thanks!

Bonnie 

icon

Best answer by HeavenM 8 September 2022, 01:34

View original

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

There is no one here with access to your account.  This is a customer peer help forum with very little T-Mobile moderation.  If you want to pre-order a device, you can do so when it’s available for pre-order through your my.t-mobile.com account or contract Customer Care at 611 from your T-Mobile device.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

so yall can discus the 14/14 Pro or so yall can try to order it earlier?

the later wont happen but a discussion thread more than likely can be created.

even if youre the one to create it ;-)

Badge +1

Last year, a t-mobile employee created an iPhone 13 pre-order thread in this community. I was hoping for same thing for the 14. Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thanks for the request Bonnie! I am currently working on getting one posted. I wanted to get a little more information before posting it because I don't want to leave y’all hanging. 

Would love to finally see details on jump before preorder date and instructions that actually work. Jump has always been a failure as no one knows when ordering on the phone as in previous launches and online never works with good populated data. 2022 change?

Badge +1

Thanks @HeavenM ! Since the pre-order is tomorrow morning, any info today would be helpful. Thank you!

I wouldn’t count on any real helpful details. They have never had any with previous launches and when tomorrow comes, they still will have no clue! Just don’t get it but that’s what we have to accept?
gotta love them!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Would love to finally see details on jump before preorder date and instructions that actually work. Jump has always been a failure as no one knows when ordering on the phone as in previous launches and online never works with good populated data. 2022 change?

Are you looking for the steps on how to upgrade and put your trade-in, or do you want the details on our promotions and how to enroll in those?

Thanks @HeavenM ! Since the pre-order is tomorrow morning, any info today would be helpful. Thank you!

Our newsroom has a post about the new Apple iPhones and the offers that we will have for them. T‑Mobile to Offer All‑New iPhone 14 Lineup ‑ T‑Mobile Newsroom (t-mobile.com)

This is a good starting point. I would love to know what else you are curious about or want to talk about. 

I have jump and I want to know details exactly how I can jump and what is cost? I prefer not to deal with the standard chaos with dealing with foreign agents who don’t understand or the website not even providing any help when selecting or trying to find a button that says jump

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Are you looking for the steps on how to upgrade and put your trade-in, or do you want the details on our promotions and how to enroll in those?

Thanks @HeavenM ! Since the pre-order is tomorrow morning, any info today would be helpful. Thank you!

Our newsroom has a post about the new Apple iPhones and the offers that we will have for them. T‑Mobile to Offer All‑New iPhone 14 Lineup ‑ T‑Mobile Newsroom (t-mobile.com)

This is a good starting point. I would love to know what else you are curious about or want to talk about. 

When will T-Mobile commission another Sidekick?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I have jump and I want to know details exactly how I can jump and what is cost? I prefer not to deal with the standard chaos with dealing with foreign agents who don’t understand or the website not even providing any help when selecting or trying to find a button that says jump

They do make it a bit confusing because the buttons on the app or website don’t say “Jump” exactly. To make sure I give you the right steps, do you have Jump! or Jump! on Demand?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

When will T-Mobile commission another Sidekick?

I love that the Sidekick has not been around for so long, but people are still talking about it!! I think that is all the evidence we need to bring them back :D Motorola just redid the Razr a year or two ago, so why can’t someone do Sidekick?! I think it would be amazing if we could find a manufacturer to work with on that one. 

Jump! 
I owe $244.18 remaining on my current iPhone. Would be great to know if it makes better sense to payoff in full today and then use the phone towards credit or just jump!  

thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Jump! 
I owe $244.18 remaining on my current iPhone. Would be great to know if it makes better sense to payoff in full today and then use the phone towards credit or just jump!  

thank you

If you want to take advantage of our Trade-in offers, you are going to get a better deal by paying that off first. I assume that you have an iPhone 11, 12, or 13 because you dont have much left on it. You can get at least $400 off of the new phones with one of those fully paid off. You can get more of a discount if you have a Pro or Max version of those phones and if you have our Magenta Max plan. I don’t have access to view accounts, so I can’t really give you the exact numbers, but I hope this helps give you something to think about. 

I have 12 pro. Old one plan which is plain magenta plan is my understanding. I called 3 different T-Mobile stores and got different answers on best option though one did say to pay it off as you did. 

That information does help me make an informed decision and I would at least be saving a couple hundred dollars even after paying it off. 

thanks. 

Yes would love to know the jump on demand pricing for the 14

I owe $270 still on my iPhone 13. I inquired about jumping to the 14 pro max and this is what I was told through T-Mobile chat. $349.99 down payment and $26 a month for 18 months. Hope this helps! 
Yasi 

I wish they could keep to the original contract of JUMP on Demand, in particular, upgrading with no downpayment! The website did not work and when I called they wanted a downpayment in excess of the tax.