Question

Iphone delivered with open empty box, no phone inside

• 18 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

Never thought this will happen to me. 
I was home, UPS man came and saw car in-front of my door. He rang the bell, dropped the box at front door and left immediately. Not even 5 mins, I came out to get the box, box was opened at one end side, no phone inside. My house has camera, no one was there after Ups man left. It has to be someone intentionally take the phone because the open is not big enough foe the phone to slip out. 
So, either UPS man or T-mobile warehouse did this. 
I’m just so disappointed that it’s a expensive phone and T-mobile just ships it with no signature required. 
anyone has same problem? How long did it take for T mobile to investigate and send me a new phone?

3 replies

Yes, this happened to me today but the box was sealed not opened. I received a box without anything but a balloon of air. I’m so upset because this either happened at the T-Mobile warehouse or UPS. Now I have to wait for investigation. Did you have any luck? 

Badge

Yes. I called T mobile, they filed handset order research form. It tool about 5 business days to process, they issued refund for me and advised me to go to store to get a new one 🤷‍♀️

Thanks. She did refund me my money but said I should wait until the investigation is over until going into the store the buy a new one.