iPhone stuck on SOS mode

• 2 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

My phone is stuck on SOS mode. I have done all of the recommended trouble shooting from Youtube videos - no luck. Completely random.   Anyone have any suggestions?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Not having service on your device makes it a glorified calculator, but it is needed for so much more. Apple has a support page for phones showing no service, searching, or SOS that provides some detailed steps and screenshots. You also want to make sure that your T-Mobile account and SIM card are both active. Do you have any other T-Mobile phones around that you can put your sim card into to make sure it is working properly?

I to am having the same issue with no luck to fix it. I just purchased the phone and was working fine when sos popped up and now it won't go away....imei is clear so I'm not sure what the issue is with T-Mobile... 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

the issue is with Apple..if it were a TMO only issue then you wouldnt see it blasting away on the other carriers forums.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I to am having the same issue with no luck to fix it. I just purchased the phone and was working fine when sos popped up and now it won't go away....imei is clear so I'm not sure what the issue is with T-Mobile... 

Have you tried the suggestions from the Apple Support page that I linked above?