Question

issues with online order

• 5 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I ordered a phone and Apple Watch on the 21st of September, and it was supposed to be here on the 25th, it is currently October 4th. UPS said it got stolen off the truck, so I called customer care and went to the store and they said the security pin I had was incorrect, so I had to change it to be able to get my phone and watch reordered. They escalated it up to a research team to be able to change my pin and look into it, but I have not heard anything. I am so extremely upset, because the bill is due soon and they are still going to charge me for it even though I do not have either the phone or watch. I have called multiple times, and no one will tell me anything. I want a refund or my phone and watch but I keep getting ran around in circles. How can I get someone to take me seriously and actually help me get this resolved? I am not a Karen by no means, but I am seriously angry at this point. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Try reaching out to T-Mobile via DM on Facebook or Twitter so they can look into this further.  Hopefully you get your new devices soon.