Question

Mobile App locks up entering password

Badge

I’m having a weird issue with the T-mobile app on my iPhone 14, I can’t enter any password over 25 characters, when you can see the text, or the login screen for app freezes. It freezes up with only 20 characters when you don’t show the password.

11 replies

Badge

I was able to resolve my issue, by doing a Reset All Settings on the iPhone. I can now enter the full length of my password without locking up the T-Mobile app.

I’m having the same issue with my iPhone 13. 

I am having the exact same issue. Had it on my iPhone 14 Pro Max and now on my iPhone 15 Pro Max.

I’m having the same issue. Enter the PW and all locks up. If you go online it works. 

I am having the same issue, I do have 20 characters in pw, T-Mobile, please fix this issue

I’m having the same issue as well. It happens whether I type the password or paste it. 

When will T-Mobile fixed the app so that it will allow you to enter the full length of your password? This should’ve been caught in testing. They broke the app and only way to view account is to sign in using the web since password is allowed to be much larger

I have been having this issue for months, on my old iPhone 12 and 15. T-Mobile doesn’t seem interested in fixing it. I have to go through the web site log in not the app 

Same issue here with my password since updating to the T-Life app a week ago. Why is there a lockup when entering long passwords or pasting a long password?!!! Please fix this issue!

This happens to me as well. Web page works but app locks up upon entering password. 

I am having the same problem.