Ordered phone cannot be rerouted to UPS store, what happens if item returned to sender?

• 18 July 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

I ordered a new phone and it was supposed to get delivered yesterday but I was not available to receive and sign for it. I will be at work these next few days and wanted to get the delivery rerouted to a UPS store but there is a restriction by the sender to reroute. What happens after the final failed delivery attempt and the phone gets returned to the sender? Will I receive a refund?

Thank you.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

There shoup be an option to pick it up at the UPS hub.

Try calling UPS to make sure it's available for pick up.

Badge

I called UPS this morning and they said there is a restriction by the sender and that my package cannot be rerouted to another address or UPS store for pick up. I have been going in circles with T-mobile customer service and UPS because they have both suggested that I called the other. Is there a way around that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

It should be able to be picked up at the hub that's delivering the package. Should have no restrictions there. You should just have to show an ID. That's how it was in Illinois, it's a pain since hubs have limited hours

Tmobile is BS why they put a restriction allow pick up at ups store  why ???

This is happening to me and I understand you 

By the way ups passed by the house  at the same hour each day 1 :30 it no made sense  why not at the evening

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

I ordered a new phone and it was supposed to get delivered yesterday but I was not available to receive and sign for it. I will be at work these next few days and wanted to get the delivery rerouted to a UPS store but there is a restriction by the sender to reroute. What happens after the final failed delivery attempt and the phone gets returned to the sender? Will I receive a refund?

Thank you.

Have you tried contacting the sender to have it rerouted to the UPS hub?