Solved

Processing Time

• 5 October 2019
  • 11 replies

Badge +2

My card was charged today and order status shows processing on my backordered iphone 11. How long does it normally take to go from processing to shipped?

icon

Best answer by syaoran 5 October 2019, 17:48

View original

11 replies

Its take few days and you will be notify for this when its shipped.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

It will vary per order and per card.  Some banks and credit cards take longer for the authorization to come through than others.  Expect at least 2 days processing as an average but it could take more.

Your card being changed might affect the processing time.  If your card number stayed the same but the expiration date and CVV changed.  It might not be an issue depending on the bank or credit company.  If your card number has changed, that would make the previous number void.

Badge +2

I used my bank debit card, and I checked my bank and it has already been deducted.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

That is a good sign but that can also take time for the merchant to get that authorization.  Once T-Mobile verifies that and allocates the device to ship, i will ship. 

Badge +2

I just got the email.Phone shipped out today.

Just out of curiosity and for my own sanity, when did you place your order and how long was it processing for? I placed an order for the 512GB iPhone 11 pro max (backordered)on 10/17. Estimated shipping date is 11/6-11/20. Just want to know what to expect and if I can expect my bank to take payment soon or is it still when the phone gets shipped that I get charged?

Badge +2

It was processing for about 4 days which included a weekend.My card was charged the day it started processing.While processing it showed a shipping estimate of the original date even though it shipped earlier. Dont panic when you see that. Bottom line: When shows processing and card is charged, you are in the home stretch.

Hope that helps.

Dave

Thanks for the info. My card hasn't been charged yet blahhh.

I ordered my iPhone 12 ProMax on a Friday and it say it was going to be shipped between 7-16 thru 7-19. I was just wondering if it would take longer since it was over the weekend and usually they do not process anything in the weekend. 

Ordered my new IPhone 13 Pro Max and It’s on back order so it might ship out on Monday and the money will be off the card when it’s preparing to ship out 

how long for a phone to be delivered after my order was processed