Question

REQUEST

• 3 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to request a discount on my T-Mobile bill. I have been a loyal customer of T-Mobile for [number of years] and have always appreciated the quality of service and customer support I have received. However, I recently reviewed my monthly bill and noticed that it has become increasingly burdensome on my budget. Considering my long-standing relationship with T-Mobile and my consistent prompt payments, I kindly request a discount on my monthly bill. It would greatly alleviate some financial strain and allow me to continue enjoying the outstanding services T-Mobile provides. I understand that requesting a discount is subject to your policies and guidelines, and I am open to any available options that would help lower my bill without compromising the quality of service that T-Mobile offers. I would greatly appreciate your consideration and assistance in providing a discount that would better align with my current financial situation. Please feel free to reach out to me at your earliest convenience. I am available by phone at [your contact number] or via email at [your email address]. I can provide any necessary documentation or information to support my request. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I value my relationship with T-Mobile and look forward to a mutually beneficial resolution. Sincerely, Mohammed Semanto

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you’ll want to contact TMO for this one..you might try contacting them through either Facebook or Twitter since this starts you with tier 2 support over the call in tier 1 agents.