Spam

• 16 January 2024
  • 8 replies

Badge

Is there anyway that I can block spam e-mails when I have hit Personalized Ads it was on so I moved it to off and reported it as spam through google is there anything else I can try to stop getting the e-mails.  That I can do with steps walking though my phone settings?

Thank You,

Jess Brooks

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The only personalized ads I get are through Outlook, what email program are you using?

Sometimes you need to pay for ad free.

Badge

I always use safari when it ask but they keep coming up in my gmail promotion inbox and I never signed up for them.  I have tried blocking them a lot and they keep coming in I don’t know what else to do to stop them from coming in.

Jess

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Tru looking in the settings to see if you can turn something off.

Badge

I found the Gmail setting but I don’t see anything I can turn off for spam. Do you know what I would be looking for?  I tried searching email spam and spam email and nothing pulled up.

Badge

When I type in email it only has stuff for my ICloud e-mail

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I rarely get spam I'm my Gmail inbox so it must have something to do on the apple side.

Badge

Well I have no idea on what to do to fix it because when I looked under email it didn’t say anything about turning spam off.  But, thanks for trying to help me.

Jess

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Spam emails are the worst kind of pest, and they can be extremely difficult to deal with. There isn’t really a way to turn off spam on email. The most sure-fire way to reduce the amount of spam you get is by going into each email and reporting it as spam or going to the bottom of the email and selecting the Unsubscribe option.