Question

SPAM MESSAGES

• 3 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

I am getting tons of messages from someone in 676 area code.  The messages have NO option to STOP.  Can I, somehow, block all messages from area code 676?  I can block each message individually. but the 10-digit phone number keeps changing!   HELP????

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have you reported them to TMobile?

Message Blocking

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

You can use Googles messages and Phone. Turn on the spam filter. It is pretty good. If that doesn't work or even before send the messages to T-Mobile. 

I was also getting so many spam messages daily then i follow official guidelines and it helped me. If you are still getting spam messages then you can follow the T-Mobile guidelines. After following guidelines you will not receive spam messages.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Most text message apps have a way to block messages from specific numbers.  It isn’t possible to block an entire area code though and there’s a very good chance that the numbers they are using aren’t even numbers they own.  Number spoofing for spam and fraud purposes is something that has only been getting worse over the years.

Get yourself an app called RoboKiller. It’s the best monthly or annual fee you will be happy to pay to stop tons of spam calls such as warranty and also works with spam texts! You no longer are bothered and I’m sold on it!