Question

T-mobile deactivated my phone line when adding my daughters new phone to our account. I can text on my computer but no use of phone

• 22 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Will someone please help me??? When my daughter tried to add her new phone to our 2 line account t-mobile deactivated my phone. I am sick with covid and have been without service all day;. I can’t call my doctor or anyone. My daughter lives in Brooklyn while I am in CT and I don’t know what to do.

Please someone help me

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

as long as youre the primary account holder (PAH) you can contact TMO through either Facebook or Twitter as well. send them a private message..do not post on their main page. this will start you with tier 2 support

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks Fireguy_6364 but I am not going to compromise my privacy by trying to communicate with T-Mobile via Facebook or via Twitter and I shouldn’t have to.

The Philippines call center is a 100% waste of time. They know nothing about T-Mobile or the customers accounts, and shockingly, they have no access to the customer’s account - meaning that even if I authorize them to have a look into my account, they can’t. Additionally, they have zero technology experience. I had some very large problems recently with my phone service and due to the fact that I could not reach anyone from the US over my 30 or so attempts to reach someone who knows what they are talking about, I had no choice but to deal with the call center in the Philippines. This 3 week period cost me hours and hours of wasted time. This is 100% unacceptable. After being a T-Mobile for several years I am now seriously considering moving to Verizon. Verizon is more expensive but the time that I have lost trying to deal with the useless Philippines call center, getting only more and more frustrated, leads me to feel that I’d rather pay more for my service and to know that I can reach a customer service person who will help me and not cause me other problems.