Question

T-Mobile Tuesdays App - Enter Phone Number not working

Badge

This app has never worked for me since I got a new iPhone (Previously I used Moto G5 on Android without problems for years).

When I open the app it asks for my phone number which I enter on the next screen and click Continue.  The next message is always… “Sorry, looks like we need a moment”  T-Mobile Tuesdays is getting some updates.  Please check back later.  And there is a Refresh button that results in the same message displaying 1-2 seconds later.

I have uninstalled the app several times, and even set the cache to clear on next launch.

I don’t think ay updates are getting applied though that is what the message states.  My app version is 6.7.2 build 3546

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Oh, you’ve done quite a bit to get this working. You’ll want to contact our Tech Care team to file a Trouble Ticket. Let them know what you did, and they can get ticket put together for you.

Badge

How do I contact your Tech Care team?  Is there a phone number, or another type of online forum url?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can try contacting tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms. I believe they have tech support also.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

How do I contact your Tech Care team?  Is there a phone number, or another type of online forum url?

You can also call 611 from your T-Mobile device and choose Support.

The app keeps asking for my phone number and then it won’t load. It does send me a code but I can’t enter since it won’t Advance past asking for my phone number. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

If your app up to date?  What OS and version of the OS is your device running?  Have you tried clearing the app cache and data to see if that fixes it?

Yes on all of these. 

os apple version 6.10.6

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I am going to guess that your devices OS is just too old to be compatible with the T-Mobile Tuesday app.  With iOS 15.4 being current.  iOS 6 is well beyond the supported range for the T-Mobile Tuesday app.  

Sorry iOS is 15.3.1

I put in my phone number and it went through but I'm not receiving the 6 digit code to log in to t mobile Tuesdays. I spoke with tech support and they are opening  a ticket for me. Has anyone had the problem before? If so what did you to to fix it.