Question

texting pictures problem

• 5 August 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

I have an Apple Pro Max 14. I cannot text pictures to anyone with an Android phone, this includes my husband who is on my T-mobile plan.  I have to email him pictures.  I have been on the phone with tech support and it worked for like 2 pictures and then stopped. It is really frustrating!!!  Help!!!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Try turning off imessages and use a different sms app to see if that helps.

Badge

Thanks for your help, gramps28.  Turning off iMessages didn’t work, but I can send through other sms apps. For some reason I didn’t think about that. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

There's a known issue with Imessages and android. That is usually a good solution if you don't need Imessages.

Same problem here. No matter who I send a pic to who has an android it will not send. T-mobile is getting ridiculous! So many problems popping up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Same problem here. No matter who I send a pic to who has an android it will not send. T-mobile is getting ridiculous! So many problems popping up.

It's not a Tmobile issue but a known Apple issue.

Badge

I never had a problem until recently.  It is just strange how this just started happening.  Our daughter has an iPhone and she has no problem iMessaging pictures to an Android.  It just seems to be my phone.