Solved

why does my phone bill keep increasing?

• 24 December 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge

I noticed that my bill kept increasing it was $64 then $71 now $75. I checked and the only thing that changed was the price for equipment which I don’t know what it means but it went up. I even traded in my device but ended up being worth nothing even though when I first got my phone it said the device I traded in was $400

icon

Best answer by gramps28 24 December 2023, 23:28

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

What type of plan? Does it include taxes?

Badge

It’s the basics plan and does include taxes

Badge

It’s the essentials plan and does include taxes

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have you added any free add ons because those are taxed  even with a tax included plan.

Badge

No I didn’t add anything 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You're going to need to sign into your MyTmobile account to see what the charges are for.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

It’s the essentials plan and does include taxes

Hey there @Lesly058 having your bill fluctuate can be extremely stressful. I do want to clarify that the Essentials plans do not include taxes and fees, so you will want to double check your MyT-Mobile account to see if that is what is changing. Device charges should be completely stable unless you are adding new equipment like screen protectors or other accessories. In the Bill tab of your online account, it should say that the bill went up or down and what section the changes occured in. That helps you dig a little deeper into those details to find out why the bill is changing.