misinformation

• 16 July 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge

I have been with T-Mobile for one full year it has been nothing but inconsistenty between the the rep (during weekday  )the chat representative and then the people that work on the weekends are not all following through with whatever that customer needs and 👋)me) not foalling through the cracks and customers  have to pay for it I had to set up a payment arrangement I my first payment in the beginning of the month and yes I did make the first payment and my second was when my  actual billing cycle ends payment .I reached out to the chat representative so that it would not bounce in my  bank account! they informed me that it would be no problem for them to cancel the second part of the arrangement I was to wait 3 days  days and then I could go into the system and make a new arrangement wa for whatever I could pay at that time the chat rap never said that when she canceled the second part that it canceled out the whole arrangement I spoke with many supervisors today who were willing to blame me!!! So now my line is suspended and because of a previous miscommunication I can't make any other arrangement with the past due balance restoration fees!!!! How could  I  have known that the chat representative was resetting my bill if.it was never said ! As two supervisor today have said it was a miscommunication ! 🤔 NOW THEY ARE AKING ME FOR A DOUBLE  PAYMENT!! WHY SHOULD I  HAVE  To PAY FOR  WHAT TMOBILE  chat/ billing agent   not following guidelines  and we're not appropriate for my line..SOMEONE HELP ME.

gramps28 10 months ago

In hindsight there's a do and don't article about payment arrangements.

The rep should of told you you can't stop the second payment.

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/account/payment-arrangement

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

In hindsight there's a do and don't article about payment arrangements.

The rep should of told you you can't stop the second payment.

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/account/payment-arrangement

Badge

WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE MISINFORMATION  THAT WAS GIVING TOO ME 97.00

Badge

And the customer service  agent  admitted  it was a misinformation problem  .  That punishment like somebody needs to he retrained

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

There's no Tmobile rep on these forums that has account access so you need to contact Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms to see if they can help you.

Badge

Really how  look  Free Msg: Unable to send message - Message Blocking is active.

Badge

I really think no one cares

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If you have a Facebook account you can use messenger  on Tmobile page.