New billing policy

• 3 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

How is it that the FCC would allow T-mobile to start up-charging their customers if they’re using a credit card which provides certain protections against fraud? T-mobile allowed my information to be compromised a year ago and I’m still dealing with the issues every day in the form of scam calls, texts and emails. But now T-mobile wants access to my bank account???!!! Definitely considering changing carriers. That is the most absurd business decision they have made.

I believe everyone that had their information stolen because of T-mobile’s lack of security should pursue legal action against the company! Defnitely a class action lawsuit viable for their lack of privacy protection and lack of response to the issues experienced by those who were the true victims in this matter.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

They're not up charging, your bill is still the same. All Tmobile did was take a perk away.

I'm still using a credit card and just cut out my watch line to cover the increase for using my credit cards and by buying my phones directly through Google.

Badge

When I signed up with T-mobile, my perk was for being on auto-pay. Now T-mobile is changing their “contract” with me and saying “now you get a discount if you give me your bank account for auto-pay.” That is an increased charge from my initial agreement

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

There is no “contract”, Tmobile got rid of those years ago and if you look at Tmobile terms and conditions you agree to they can change terms as they see fit pretty much.