Solved

Non-Return Fee Charge

• 8 August 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

My account was charged $319 for non-return of a device to Assurant. I have since spoken to Assurant and they confirmed they received the device. Additionally, I have the email from Assurant confirming receipt of the device. They told me that they would be notifying T-Mobile to have the charge removed. The issue is that my bill was already paid. After speaking to multiple T-Mobile reps through their chat function, they confirmed that my account would be credited with the overpayment that was made, however, my newest bill is available now and I see no credit on my account. Anybody else dealt with this or have any advice on how to recoup my money? 

icon

Best answer by gramps28 8 August 2023, 05:13

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

It can take up to 2 billing cycles for the credit to show up depending on when your most recent bill  posted and the credit was applied.

Badge

It can take up to 2 billing cycles for the credit to show up depending on when your most recent bill  posted and the credit was applied.

Okay, great. Thank you for the information!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can always call Tmobile to make sure.

Badge

Are there any T-Mobile employees who frequent this community that are able to assist in this matter? It still has not been resolved. I have been in contact with Assurant multiple times, and they have confirmed/left notes stating that this device was returned. Additionally, have chatted with multiple T Mobile customer service representatives who have stated they would look into this and contact me back. I have received zero communication afterwards. It seems to me that this should be as simple as contacting Assurant to confirm that the device was returned and then crediting the account. This has gone on for months now though. If anyone has any advice/ability to help, it would be appreciated. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@HeavenM may be able to help.

Was this resolved,  I have to return a phone and I'm so scared now reading all this.