Question

Payment Arrangement not taken

• 3 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Several days before my bill was due I made a payment arrangement now the payment arrangement day has gone and passed 2 days and y'all have suspended my service didn't take the money out of my account and now charging me a 21 or $22 suspension fee I do not understand why you guys didn't take the money I'll put an understand why because I made the payment arrangement and y'all didn't fulfill it but y'all are now charging me for it there was plenty of money in the account there still is money in the account like this is unacceptable!!! Last month I paid $120 for the previous month and then for the $50 that went into effect or whatever and the suspension fee and 50 and that fee and like I kept saying I'm not going to pay $220 if you guys are just going to turn around and make my bill due in 30 days I just said no man no ma'am your Bill's not going to be due until August no it was due in July so essentially I paid for 2 months of service but I never received!! Y'all seriously need to figure out your stuff because I am going to call the FCC and report you… this needs to be fixed immediately!!!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

For any billing related issues.  You need to reach out to Customer Care at 611 or by sending a DM to T-Mobile on Facebook or Twitter.  

I have had the same exact problem. I talked to customer service and was told to make a payment arrangement to avoid my line being suspended. I did so and tmobile took the first payment and still suspended my service.  What or why do they contact me and tell me to avoid service being suspended, make arrangement??

They suspended me anyway and now I'm overcharged and without service. I want my service on and I'm not paying the reconnect fee for their mistake.  Tmobile needs to stand by their support options.  I was really happy with the service, but now I am not adding the business lines or new family lines. 

This is unacceptable