Solved

all of a sudden no service

• 21 January 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

all of a sudden no service, only if i use wifi. have removed/inserted sim card, rebooted many times. got the triangle of death. 

icon

Best answer by formercanuck 24 January 2023, 16:46

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Have you tried manually selecting the network under Settings?  Have you tried powering off your device completely for at least 5 minutes to allow it to refresh on the network?

Badge

Well shut off all night long same issue.

Rebooted many times removed sim an re insert. Nothing. Then all of sudden got service . Couldnt get answer from tmobile. But funny is same time they announced 2nd round of data breach.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

T-Mobile breach isn’t their infra, but more of an issue with access to people’s email/address/birthdate.

I suspect that one of a few possible items:

1 - Cellphone / SIM isn’t working (does it work anywhere else?)

2 - Tower is down

3- Sprint tower decomm or being upgraded and is currently down.

Userlevel 1
Badge

ITS TMAYBE TERRIBLE HORRIBLE LYING ABOUT THE COVERAGE THEY HAVE. I HAVE BRAND NEW S22 ultra from TMAYBE. only time it works is if it’s hooked up to Wi-Fi. And guess what TMAYBE DID ABOUT IT…NOTHING!  Stuck for 24months with no cellphone data that works. And you wonder why there’s so many horror stories about TMAYBE.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

ITS TMAYBE TERRIBLE HORRIBLE LYING ABOUT THE COVERAGE THEY HAVE. I HAVE BRAND NEW S22 ultra from TMAYBE. only time it works is if it’s hooked up to Wi-Fi. And guess what TMAYBE DID ABOUT IT…NOTHING!  Stuck for 24months with no cellphone data that works. And you wonder why there’s so many horror stories about TMAYBE.

are you getting a red triangle of death as well? no? then what does your issue have to do with what more than likely is a physical issue with the OPs device?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

While I may agree with you on the coverage… Red Triangle is not a ‘no coverage’ issue but more of an Android issue

FAQ: Why Got Android With Red Triangle

Before delving into the solutions, we should understand the reasons that have caused the issue in the first place. This issue occurs when you’re trying either to boot up your Android phone as usual or to enter into the Recovery Mode. The potential reasons for this issue could be:

• Minor glitch in the OS
  • System issue that demands OS repairing
  • Any third-party app might have interrupted the boot sequence
  • Malware or bug in the Cache partition