Question

Anyone Not Receiving Text From ATT Customers

• 14 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

A little more than 6 months I have not been able to receive text messages from ATT customers. Anyone have this and get it resolved.

I have tried all their suggestions and it still is not working. Missed several text today.

3 replies

Yes, my family and coworkers mentioned this about a month ago. I have Tmobile and they have AT&T. It happened again last night. Something is up and we can’t be the only people having this issue.

I often miss texts and calls from certain people. I’ll have to ask them which carrier they use. They have to send me a messenger message on Facebook to call them. It is very frustrating. I’ve tried support on phone and in three stores with no real success in the past 10 months. Last idea was to switch my e-SIM with a physical SIM which I think help a bit, but found out I missed several important calls last weekend. Never had this issue with other carriers. I received an $800 credit when I joined Tmobile but after a year of paying they tell me I still owe $600. I’m thinking of going to Verizon (they will pay off the balance) which makes sense as T-Mobile isn’t any cheaper anymore. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

What devices are you using?  If it’s iMessage to iMessage, that’s an Applie issue as carriers have no control over texts through iMessage.  If they are Android to Android, iMessage to Android, or Android to iMessage.  What Android texting apps are being used?  

Personally, I haven’t had any issues.  If there were, yesterday being the father-in-law’s 64th birthday.  We would have definitely noticed as her parents and grandparents are all on AT&T.  We all use Android drives though.  Pixels and Samsung s23 Ultra’s specifically.