Question

connection issues s22 ultra

• 29 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

So i have been having some sever connectoion issues with the s 22 ultra. I can not make calles ( even to 911) I can not receive calls, and maybe 1 in 15 messages end up sending. 

I have reset the network, hard reset, soft reset, connection manually, factory reset, and have traded in one s 22 ultra for a new one and I am having the SAME issue. At this point I am so mad and over this phones problems. 

How can I get this phone switched to a phone that doesn't have these issues! 

3 replies

Same here. My S22 Ultra is pretty much a glorified WiFi tablet at this point. SOmetime enabling airplane mode for a while and disabling allows connection for ~5 minutes before being lost. Other times a full restart might get a 5 minute connection before dropping again.

I do not actually have a “mobile” phone at this point as I need to be tethered to WiFi to actually use the device.

Badge

I talked to so many people and they FINALLY told me they there putting in new lines and that's why my service suddenly sucked. It took then 6 months before I was able to test reliably again (which is recent) 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

where are you guys located i have the same phone but have had no issues with service. sry to hear that you are