Question

connection problem

• 30 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

What can I do to keep my connection to the internet after 6pm. My gateway will be working perfectly fine until the clock hits 6pm and then it's nothing but problems.. I turn it off and back on.. I unplug it and plug it back in.. nothing works..  it says my signal is "good." It's just the connection that's horrible.  

2 replies

I’ve been suddenly having the same issue. Online support said it’s my gateway box and I needed to go to the store to replace it. The store said it’s not the box, there are tower problems on tower(s) shared by T-Mobile, Verizon, and AT&T.

It used to be a great service, now it’s literally useless. 

Badge

Every day now. Every day my service goes. Ive spent HOURS on the phone with support to fix the issue only to have it start happening over and over. As an active market trader they have cost me thousands by blocking my access to the markets while I have open trades. I'm also told Every single time that " the problem is 100% fixed" . No, not it's not fixed. My recommendation to Tmobile ( a local company whom I've worked with in the past) is to stop spending all that time and  money relaunching  their apps every couple of years and focus on not screwing over so many of their customers all the time. I mean if it takes a year to upgrade one single cell tower then they need to look at better subcontractors to install the new gear. What I suspect is really happening is, in an attempt at improving their bittom line, they are cramming too many customers onto too little cell tower bandwidth. Leaving their customers and the customer facing employees out to dry. I'll bet you if you total up all the money I've lost trading with TMobiles unbelievably unstable connections it's pushing 10K by now. All because I can't execute a simple sell order. We'll as long as their quarterly numbers are up it's all for a good cause right? Who knows a good attorney? Seriously, if you do, just respond to this post and I'll reach back out to you.