Question

Current outage in Belingham area?

• 7 November 2022
  • 26 replies

Badge

I live in the Bellingham Area and do not share towers with Seattle. I’ve been having issues with mobile data since 3am. Is anyone else having issues?

26 replies

Badge

We are by Lake Samish. Went down at 11pm and return partially at 1:30am, Then hard down at 6AM.
Still down.

If this is down, our weather station does not report

https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KWABELLI330/graph/2022-11-7/2022-11-7/daily

I'm in Alger. Internet shut off at 11:30pm on 11/6.

: (

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

contact TMO either through calling in (tier 1 support) or through one of their social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter (tier 2 support) and have them put in a network ticket for you. sounds like either an outage or network upgrades.

Badge

Call 1-877 837-9842 and report the trouble there also.

HOW CAN YOU CALL IF YOUR OHONE DOES NOT WORK?

I’VE BEEN CHATTING WITH THEM. THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT SOUND LIKE A PROBLEM WITH MY PHONE

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HOW CAN YOU CALL IF YOUR OHONE DOES NOT WORK?

you start with not using all caps...

Badge

Cite that there is a group of people on community that are all in the same area reporting the issue,,,

Badge

Ask to speak to a supervisor… if you do not get traction

I live in Sedro-Woolley and Im having the same issue

Badge

ObeKenobi ,,,Call 1-877 837-9842 and report the trouble there also.  May the force be with you!

Unable to make any calls or text out. Apps only work while connected to wifi. Nothing worked on the road. Service has been out all day. Lynden. 

i have not been able to text photos in the last week, People are not receiving my text 

We are by Lake Samish. Went down at 11pm and return partially at 1:30am, Then hard down at 6AM.
Still down.

If this is down, our weather station does not report

https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KWABELLI330/graph/2022-11-7/2022-11-7/daily

Thanks for the link @AlgerDev . Does that link provide a way to see whether that particular tower/station is up/down? It's nice to know where specifically our internet is coming from but I don't really know how to make heads or tails of this page just yet.. We are at Lake Samish Rd and have been experiencing the same events that you have outlined. 

Cheers

Badge

Alger -- We came up at 2pm, 

82 Mbps down and 25 Mbps up.

Happy

Badge

Joel, that is our home weather station (as you can see on the map) that uses our T-Mobile connection,  So if it is up, we are up 900 blk of Lake Samish Rd.,

I live in Bay View, and lost both phone and mobile internet for all day today (11/7/22).

My phone shows 4 bars, but displays “No internet connection” and “Not registered on network”.

Is this the same problem others in NW WA are having?  Is T-Mobile explaining, or giving a timeframe for a fix? 

Badge

If this is HOME Internet service call 1-877 837-9842  They will just reply “We are looking at it” -- but if you do not call / complain… it will not get action. And call often.. I called every 2 hours… then is magically was resolved.

If telephone service, then call the support number for that.

I still have no internet on my phone and can’t make or take calls.  Any current fix updates as of 0700 on 11/8?

They better prorate my bill...

@Kaleokahu I'd try restarting your router. My service has been working as normal for the last 12+ hours

@Kaleokahu I'd try restarting your router. My service has been working as normal for the last 12+ hours

I’m talking only about my phone, which has been rebooted.  I have cable internet.  Thanks.

Now I’m told it will be ANOTHER 24 to 48 hours for the “upgrade” to finish and service restoration.  If you can contact T-Mobile they can temporarily re-route your connection to a different tower.

I hope no one needs an ambulance or fire truck... 

Now I’m told it will be ANOTHER 24 to 48 hours for the “upgrade” to finish and service restoration.  If you can contact T-Mobile they can temporarily re-route your connection to a different tower.

Mine has been working. Have you tried turning on wifi calling? That seemed to work yesterday. I do not have internet through tmobile, wondering if that is different? Mine did not work off of any towers. 

I believe all phones works without service to 911. I hope everyone has an updated phone for this feature. I'm wondering how anyone can make calls (to tmobile). Mine wasn't able to call out or receive any. 

I’m on the southeast coast and I’ve been having trouble with my home internet since 11/3. I was told technicians were working on my tower and the issue would be resolved, but as of today it hasn’t been, so I’ll be calling tech support. Also the app wouldn’t load so I had to delete and add.  In reading comments on the Apple App Store there are MANY more people experiencing issue with the app and home internet service.  I don’t know what they’ve done or are doing, but I don’t think it’s a stretch to say it’s affecting customers worldwide. My download speeds have dropped tremendously so my main streaming service just buffers, Wi-Fi signal to phones is weak as well.

My service was re-routed and I’m now restored.

This outage is to upgrade the network for UC 5G.  “UC” stands for “ultra capacity”.  What is galling is that the upgrade is to allow T-Mobile to cram more signal into the same bandwidth, i.e., sell more handsets and to obsolete old ones.  I asked the agent why no advance notice was given to customers to expect up to 72 hours of service outage, and why customers aren’t automatically re-routed.  As usual, no answers.

It is the phone company, after all.