Disastisfied customer

• 1 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I have beem a TMobile customer for 20 years.

Currently I am in Spain on vacation until July 18.  I keep getting these emails telling me my autopay discount will be removed unless I change the method from credit card to bank account by 7/18/23.  I tried to log into the TMobile app, but it said my password was incorrect. It said to enter a valid username, but there is no place to enter the username, only the password.  So I went to the TMobile website instead.  Same message, invalid password.  So I reset my password and enter the same password.  Error message: password cannot be the same as old password!  If TMobile knows the old password, why is it making me reset it?

Next issue, very slow TMobile internet here in Spain.  Restaurants here have QR codes to scan for the menu.  I scan the code but the menu never loads.  This happens in every restaurant so it can’t just be the restaurant website that’s slow.  I opened my SpeedTest.net app and the dowload speed is only 0.2 mbps, upload 0.13!   So basically the TMobile internet is unusable here.  

Next issue, I called TMobile 611 for assistance.  My call is connected to someone in the Philippines that I have a very hard time understanding and I have to ask her to repeat everything multiple times.  There are 300 million people in the United States.  Is it too much to ask to speak to someone in my own country when I call customer service?

Maybe it’s time to switch carriers.  Any recommendations?

2 replies

Badge

It’s been 2 weeks and zero replies or comments from T-Mobile or anyone.  It seems this community forum is worthless and nobody gives a crap.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

this is a peer to peer assistance site..no agents to assist you.