Question

email to sms gateway spam filter issue with my domain

• 6 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

my domain nwtotalatm.com is currently being blocked by the spam filters of tmomail.net, we utilize our domain to send out location update information for a field techs (all of who have tmobile business cell phones under our business plan) as well as our clients.  All our techs and clients that are on the tmobile network stopped receiving email to sms notifications from our reports@nwtotalatm.com email address on Monday 9/4/23 at approx 8:42pm PST.  Please send this to the SPAM administrator of tmomail.net to address.  Thanks!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey there! The email to text feature is a really cool way to communicate, but it is not designed for any automated messages at all. It is a smaller service that is only designed for 1:1 conversations and therefore it has really strict spam filters. Those spam filters are there to keep everyone safe and whitelisting is no longer an option on that service. You will want to find other ways to send those messages like setting up an email account for your field techs or exploring message aggregation services. 

Badge

Hi @HeavenM 

thank you for your input.  However, this service is utilized by a huge number of end users, business, and platforms.  For example ServiceTitan (a $10B company) has over 7500 clients and over 100,000 service technicians and they utilized the email to sms gateway and sms gateway of tmomail.net as part of their notification abilities, so I dont feel it is a small service designed for 1:1 comms

and my software was working fine until this monday, meaning it wasnt scored as spam until monday.  No problem, the system is working as it should and scoring various domains traffic into tmomail.net its just that my domain is not spam and should be adjusted for rescoring.

is this is outside your scope of responsibilities- no problem.  Lets get this over to an admin of the spam filtering so it can be resolved.