Question

failed texts

• 30 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Today, my texts are failing to send when I'm on WiFi. Yesterday they were failing to send regardless of wifi. I've reset all network settings and restarted the phone. the chat function has been no help.  any ideas?

2 replies

My phone is doing the same thing, at my own house. My service has been bad since T-Mobile took over. I can't text anyone this morning. Usually it's off and on, but the last few days nothing....so frustrating. Calling T-Mobile doesn't help because you never get to talk to a person. Time to change to someone else. Making phone calls is frustrating, too. My phone says "not connected and can only made emergency calls" about 80% of the time. I'm in northern Illinois and can't believe there is so many problems with our service here. Dropped calls, no connection. Paying for our phone service that can't be used. My husband has to have service for work as a construction superintendent and he constantly gets failed texts and dropped calls. My 16 year old can't even call me from HS if needed because there is no service in the town. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you can try contacting TMO via one of their social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter and have them put in a network ticket for you..is the only issue texts? if so you might try using a different texting app in case its the app itself. Samsung devices use Samsungs texting app..which is not issue free.