Solved

Fine

• 30 December 2023
  • 8 replies

So just out of curiosity when can I expect my first fine for talking about firearms or the 2nd Amendment, while texting my friends?

icon

Best answer by syaoran 31 December 2023, 01:17

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

The content fines has been confirmed to only apply to businesses.  Stop reading conspiracy sites!  This does not apply to the average Customer!  Also.  Maybe tty looking up which political party T-Mobile supports and gave money to in the last two elections, because it wasn't blue.  

Edit:  Attached a link to where the Community Manager addressed this: 

Sure that's how these things always start. They take a little from those that don't fight back. Then next they expand it to every one. Just mark my words.

And by the way I'll read whatever sites I want to and you can do the same. It's still a free world,  for now. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Sure that's how these things always start. They take a little from those that don't fight back. Then next they expand it to every one. Just mark my words. 

That's speculation.  If it happens, complaining on a forum isn't going to do any good.  

Belive what you want. But it has to start somewhere. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Belive what you want. But it has to start somewhere. 

But that doesn't mean it will go as far as you think it will.  I don't waste my time on what if's.  

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@Duc5150, “..when can I expect my first fine..?”

You won’t be fined.  There simply won’t be a first fine, a second fine, a third fine, ….

I appreciate both of your opinions. But I'll wait to get it from the horses mouth that it will not happen. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I appreciate both of your opinions. But I'll wait to get it from the horses mouth that it will not happen.