Question

Hacked

• 7 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

How do I get the hackers out of my iphone?  I do not have Digits turned on, yet opened website for my account to for Digits turned on.  I am only primary user.  I do not have other devices to use my phone number and nor do I want to.  I found on 11/28/2022 in the activity that “Digits was turned on by a store representative at 05:58”  Who did this???  How do I prevent anyone from pretending to be me.  They watch what I do on my phone, i have video of the scrolling in settings is choppy like my phone is fighting me. I turn airplane mode to take back control and I am being prevented from changing that setting.  My phone has group messsging turned on and imessages after I turn it off and deregister on line and even after confirming facetime is off.  The last day and this morning no one is answering the 611 call it just goes on and on.  These hackers have ill gotten verizon tech coach equipment from my exneighbor I moved away from 3 years and 4 months ago  They convinced neighbors behind me to put said tech coach technology in their home to be in close proximity.  I want this invasion of privacy 6 years and 8 months, two different homes, different phone numbers and phone companies to cease and desist! Help.

5 replies

HACKED - I can access my email from my phone. My email got hacked 12 hours after the T-Mobile customer service person added a new SIM card and installed the T-Mobile app on my phone. Has anyone else been hacked shortly after having a replacement SIM card installed or having the T-Mobile installed? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

the sim card only tells the phone what network it needs to connect to..it does not save any of your personal info nor does it give anyone access to anything on your device.

How do I get the hackers out of my iphone?  I do not have Digits turned on, yet opened website for my account to for Digits turned on.  I am only primary user.  I do not have other devices to use my phone number and nor do I want to.  I found on 11/28/2022 in the activity that “Digits was turned on by a store representative at 05:58”  Who did this???  How do I prevent anyone from pretending to be me.  They watch what I do on my phone, i have video of the scrolling in settings is choppy like my phone is fighting me. I turn airplane mode to take back control and I am being prevented from changing that setting.  My phone has group messsging turned on and imessages after I turn it off and deregister on line and even after confirming facetime is off.  The last day and this morning no one is answering the 611 call it just goes on and on.  These hackers have ill gotten verizon tech coach equipment from my exneighbor I moved away from 3 years and 4 months ago  They convinced neighbors behind me to put said tech coach technology in their home to be in close proximity.  I want this invasion of privacy 6 years and 8 months, two different homes, different phone numbers and phone companies to cease and desist! Help.

Thank you for your post.  This is EXACTLY what’s been going on w my phone.  I e had the same people (an x and his roommates/ best friends/thieves hacking my accounts for two years or more.  I believe and checked and someone had accessed the digits option .  They took over my account actually through Verizon and when they found out I was doing police reports they shut my phone off.  I actually could not get it turned back on and was the registered owner!  So I come to TMobile and now I am experiencing the same exact things going on. I am not the registered owner. I tried to login my phone number doesn’t exist. My email is wrong. My passwords are changed constantly when I call customer support, they treat me like I’m psychotic crazy no one can possibly hack into their systems they just don’t want to hear that and so they don’t deal with it. A $1400 iPhone 13 promax pretty much useless because I am constantly hacked into my settings, changed they ride off my data I know exactly who it is. The sad part is they have all my information, my social, my drivers license info, my birthdate of course, my name, etc. etc. it is beyond frustrating it is something that will drive a person over the edge. I am tired so freaking tired of hackers involved in my business in my accounts. I’ve had to stop payments get new credit cards, etc. etc. it goes on and on , I don’t care how long it takes. I have police reports and the CBI working on cases against these people. Eventually they will be caught. If it takes me til the end of time I will see that these people who basically ruin your life get what they deserve .I just wish TMobile would open up their minds a little bit. I do believe they know they just are trying not to say anything about hackers or your account being compromised as they would rather hear , it’s real it happens every freaking day it happens constantly I get tired of explaining the same old story over and over and over and getting things reset and then they maybe get my account straightened for a day or two and then boom  the same thing happens same crap it is beyond frustrating . I’m sorry what you’re going through I know the feeling believe me. 

Thank you for your post.  This is EXACTLY what’s been going on w my phone.  I e had the same people (an x and his roommates/ best friends/thieves hacking my accounts for two years or more.  I believe and checked and someone had accessed the digits option .  They took over my account actually through Verizon and when they found out I was doing police reports they shut my phone off.  I actually could not get it turned back on and was the registered owner!  So I come to TMobile and now I am experiencing the same exact things going on. I am not the registered owner. I tried to login my phone number doesn’t exist. My email is wrong. My passwords are changed constantly when I call customer support, they treat me like I’m psychotic crazy no one can possibly hack into their systems they just don’t want to hear that and so they don’t deal with it. A $1400 iPhone 13 promax pretty much useless because I am constantly hacked into my settings, changed they ride off my data I know exactly who it is. The sad part is they have all my information, my social, my drivers license info, my birthdate of course, my name, etc. etc. it is beyond frustrating it is something that will drive a person over the edge. I am tired so freaking tired of hackers involved in my business in my accounts. I’ve had to stop payments get new credit cards, etc. etc. it goes on and on , I don’t care how long it takes. I have police reports and the CBI working on cases against these people. Eventually they will be caught. If it takes me til the end of time I will see that these people who basically ruin your life get what they deserve .I just wish TMobile would open up their minds a little bit. I do believe they know they just are trying not to say anything about hackers or your account being compromised as they would rather hear , it’s real it happens every freaking day it happens constantly I get tired of explaining the same old story over and over and over and getting things reset and then they maybe get my account straightened for a day or two and then boom  the same thing happens same crap it is beyond frustrating . I’m sorry what you’re going through I know the feeling believe me. 

•  
  •  
  •  

I find it strange I could not reply to this persons post without my reply being added to their post.  There was no other option.  After I posted it I had to copy and paste it because then the reply option was available. Didn’t realize the T in TMobile stands for‘Twilight Zone.