had enough

• 26 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

I left xfinity cause they were robbing me blind tripple bills every month. 

Get tmobile since i have them for my business phones , and yep being robbed again every month. This time its paying for service im not recieving but half the time. Router keeps loosing signal, takes hrs to get it back, my entire house runs online tvs ,cameras, garage door opener, even my dogs food dishes.

I litterally have to reset 15 devices 2 to 3 times a day over this crap. There customer service is 0 help. 

Looks like its back to xfinity since i told the last person i talked to that what tmobile is doing is a crime charging for services they cannot provide. That there are 10a of thousands tired of it and said i guess i should just go back to xfinity and be robbed for services im at least getting. His answrr was yup you should and hung up.

F tmobe they are about to loose my business from private account to my business accounts. Done 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

When I moved to AZ I started with Cox cable on a promo, after the promo was over I went to a Cox store to see what they could do and they gave a rate for 2 years with modem that was better than my original promo rate.

Personally I'd rather have a hardwired ip than relying on a wireless.