Solved

How can I contact customer service other than by phone

• 29 July 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge

I called in to customer service and was told the wait was 7 minutes, but I could get a call back. I requested that, and almost immediately got a call back. But instead of connecting me to an agent, I was put back into the call queue. After waiting about 15 minutes I hung up. I have a question that could be easily answered through email. Why isn’t there any email support?

icon

Best answer by formercanuck 29 July 2023, 21:30

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You can use the TMobile app and their built in messaging,  or social media (Twitter/Facebook).

The app will allow youto schedule a call time as well

Badge

Thanks, I’ll get the app.

Badge

I have had one telephone conversation and then two in-app chat sessions with customer support in an attempt to get an iPhone unlocked.  In the two chats, I was told each time I would get an email the following day with instructions on unlocking the device.  I never heard back after getting those promises.  Any suggestion short of just dropping T-Mobile?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Well, that really won’t help , as your device will still be locked.  Sadly, escalation will be needed - hit up the BBB if agents aren’t getting you what you need.

I have had one telephone conversation and then two in-app chat sessions with customer support in an attempt to get an iPhone unlocked.  In the two chats, I was told each time I would get an email the following day with instructions on unlocking the device.  I never heard back after getting those promises.  Any suggestion short of just dropping T-Mobile?

I am having the same issue, currently I am on hold on the ohone for 20 minutes, on the website in chat for 10 minutes and on face book for 7. Been a tmobile customer for years, seem they no lonher care!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time to look at other providers

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I can only say ‘good luck’.  As a former AT&T and current T-Mobile customer, ‘customer service’ isn’t one of the better attributes of wireless carriers.

Ironically, their own escalation teams (Executive response teams) contradict each other.

Thanks, I’ll get the app.

The app does not get you connected to their wait all day service any quicker.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

It ‘can’, but doesn’t necessarily mean that it is any more helpful.

I.e. I can wait for 30 min on a call to get ‘Customer care’ service, or 5 min on messaging app.

From there, I still have to wait to get any ‘real’ support, which can take a long time.

As far as call backs go … customer care does call back, advanced technical support claims to, but typically does not.