Question

i hate home internet service

• 2 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

My dam wifi goes out each and every freaking day 10 times or more!!!!!!!!!!
I live in a basement apt I only 1 window to place the stupid tower in and i get horrible horrible service I'm going to look for better service!
 I live in city limits of Columbia Missouri there shouldn't be this much outage!!!!!!! I've even received a new tower unit didn't help anything. 
I hate this service that's out more times of the day than I'm able to watch!
I'm pissed off!
I need a signal booster I can put outside and connect to the stupid weak tower!

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

It might not be a good internet solution for you in a basement apartment.  Some gateways support external antennas.  The best place to learn more about this is Nater Tater YouTube channel.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

In a basement,  you may want to see about using an external antenna (if you have the g4se model).

Tbh, i haven't had many issues where i am in suburbia

i live in a mobile home and can see the tower but you are right the service dropped so much i went and got different service for my pc’s and since they need wi-fi to make signal work for the phones i kept their bad internet for that, and now the service is down and can not make calls other than for emergencies ><

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Are you sure that its a TMobile tower? 

In theory,  if you can see it, you should be able to get ‘very good’ or ‘excellent ‘ signal on the TMobile app.

You may want to place a call to the TMobile Home Internet service line.  They can pull stats from your device