Question

Iphone isn't getting incoming phone calls

• 2 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

Only some calls come through on my Iphone . My family members on my account can call no problem , But when my doctor calls or other important phone calls . I only see missed call and voicemail . I get there voicemails no problem but pretty frustrating to keep missing the incoming calls . I never have a problem when calling out .  Its not on silent ,airplane mode etc… what is wrong ?

4 replies

You might have the setting “Silence Unknown Callers” on in your iPhone settings. Go to Settings > Phone > Silence Unknown Callers and see if that’s on or not! It’s a great feature, but only if you know it’s on and can account for it haha

Sa5150 did you ever get a fix for your incoming phone call problem? I’ve been having the same problem. I thought I had fixed it but it’s back now. Just wondering if you have any ideas I haven’t tried. It’s not in silent, airplane, or any other mode nor do I have Silence Unknown Callers turned on. It’s so frustrating!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

do you by chance have scam shield on your phone or another type of scam finding type app? might check that as well if you do. if anything disable it and then run it for a few days to see if calls start working fine again or not.

Thanks for the suggestion. I do have a scam app that I will disable/delete to see if that solves the problem.