LG IMS keeps stopping

Badge

My phone started with a problem today showing a message every 30 seconds(LG IMS keeps stopping) and I can't make any phone call , I need my phone for my job tomorrow morning.

I know this is a Tmobile problem so please this happened the last year and they force me to buy a new one .

Please fix this the fast you can becase if not you will have all the community on the stores tomorrow .

8 replies

Userlevel 1

I can't do my job and have lost one day work already! I am going to file a suit against them!!!

This is not right to have to endure this Lg.Ims.this is not a issue for the consumers this is a issue with T Mobile and Lg.and it's very unfair for us to have to go without services because if a issue that there having issues with fixing.hopefully they will accommodate us some how.two days without a phone sucks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

which LG phone are yall even talking about?

which LG phone are yall even talking about?

Lg k30 any of phone it works

Userlevel 2

We visited the local T-Mobile store today.  They said they have been flooded with customers with “bricked” LG phones of every model and after trying every possible “fix” none of them worked on any of the phones.  They have been selling new phones like hotcakes and they are concerned that they are going to run out of inventory...they are calling for more shipments as fast as possible.

We observed a line of customers, all with the same problem.  Every employee said they had been working on this problem for two days and this is only the tip of the iceberg.

There are six different active threads on this site on this same topic and I posted a long Q and A with the T-Mobile retail store employees on a different thread.  We had our doubts, but they convinced us to purchase two new Samsung phones today.  It seems unlikely that LG would push a disastrous update to every model of their phones (on T-Mobile only) and “brick” their own phones… how would LG benefit?  But who knows!

I'm telling you I just did 3 LG phone line and two of my friends and a way I did it at work at will work at won't be break you'll be allowed to use the phone mine was doing the is M last night and I found a back door to it you have any way you can call me I'll answer from the phone I'll get on video chat or walk you through it but like I said for a small fee

Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names > 3 dots > Restore Default Settings.

I had to find the fix on line, NO HELP FROM TMOBILE! BTW, don’t pay for a fix- it’s free and ez to do yourself. Prior to this, I called my “ T-Mobile EXPERT team representative” to get resolution, of course you’re speaking with someone in Asia who just gives lip-service saying “I was number one priority when they fix it”. Asked to speak with an American (to hopefully get a more clear/honest/informed answer, but never received a call back, go figure). So went to a T-Mobile store and was told LG stopped pushing updates to their phones and I would just have to upgrade to a new phone (We have 3 of them that we bought through Tmobile). Their spring-loaded EZ answer since it’s not their money is “just buy new phones”.... Seems like T-Mobile should own some of this, been a customer for almost 20 years. T-MOBILE AMERICA, ARE YOU LISTENING?