Solved

looking at text messages

• 27 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

I found phone numbers on my wife's phone and I want to be able to see the text as well 

icon

Best answer by gramps28 27 January 2024, 20:10

View original

3 replies

Badge

I found strange phone numbers on my wife's phone and I need to see her text 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You need to have her phone to do that.

I found strange phone numbers on my wife's phone and I need to see her text 

If you need to go to those lengths then you either need a new wife or she needs a new husband...and I mean that in the most respectful way possible but c'mon think about what you're saying just for a moment. THAT'S NOT HEALTHY..if you can't trust your wife enough to not look thru her phone..or be man enough to simply ask "hey who is so and so?" and she gives you an answer that you can trust and respect then why even be married? I mean honestly...ask yourself those questions. I don't believe there is one person in the world who wants to have their personal space violated..married or not..that's her phone. Trust her to do the right things and if you're having some distrust then why even remain married because it's only going to make both of you miserable!! You: going thru texts hoping to find whatever it is you're looking for and then what ..? Her: Constantly having her privacy violated..having to explain everything even when there is nothing to explain because if you're looking for dirt you'll never be satisfied until you find it so her existence in the marriage will be like walking on eggshells and who wants that? Ijs...think about it before you drive yourself nuts. Hope that helps.