Question

Loosing connectivity and having to re-power gateway

• 2 February 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

Why is T-Mobile internet support SO BAD!!!   I have tried every other way other the re-cycling the power to my gateway and that’s the only thing that restores connectivity!  And I have to do this sometimes 3 times a day since I started this service. And I have put in 3 trouble tickets in the last three months and I am always told someone will call me be and I hear NOTHING!!!. Then  a week and a half ago I’m told “Oh their working on my tower/s and it will get better after that Thursday! Guess what? NO IT DIDN”T  What the hell!!!  This is the worst support I have ever seen and I had been in IT and networking for over 35 years and T-Mobile is the ABSOLUTE WORST!!!.

6 replies

SAME PROBLEM! This week specifically, my internet is dropping numerous times a day. Specifically in the morning. I have to cycle the power on the gateway to have it reconnect. I have not contacted T-Mobile. I suspect they have no answer to why this is happening. I am getting dropped during online meetings. So, my work is being affected. My question is are they working on a fix for this or will I need to go back to a major internet/cable provider in the area (which I moved away from because of the price gouging?)

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

I have tried every other way other the re-cycling the power to my gateway and that’s the only thing that restores connectivity!

I have to cycle the power on the gateway to have it reconnect.

Are these gateways the older Nokia 5G21 or newer Arcadyan KVD21 ?

Nokia 5G21

Been on this since August. Didn’t have frequent drops until the last week or two.

Badge

This has been going on for me for 3 months every day! And I have contacted support numerous times and gotten no response or reply. It’s like there’s a problem and we don’t care about you customers, you are just an annoyance to us and we are not going to bother with you.!

Badge

For the Arcadyan KVD21, there’s a 1.00.12 to 1.00.14 firmware update.  I haven’t gotten mine yet. This might solve the issue.

Badge

For the Arcadyan KVD21, there’s a 1.00.12 to 1.00.14 firmware update.  I haven’t gotten mine yet. This might solve the issue.

Yea thanks but mine is the Nokia 5G21 and firmware is up to date