Question

magenta max and promotions

• 23 January 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

RUN RUN RUN… WAS with sprint 21years. Just recently migrated to Tmaybe. Biggest mistake EVER.. Trading in a old phone and going with Magenta Max will get you a huge payment for 24months with service that can’t even be used. Why? Because Tmaybe lies about their coverage and your brand new phone on Tmaybe won’t connect to the network. This crap company should be ashamed of how they treat their customers. Why aren’t they ashamed? Because all they want is your money. We the customer are paying for AIR… they are giving us headaches, frustrations, STROKES… THEY ARE LIARS AND SCAMMERS….Anybody out there want to pay this phone off of $1100 so I can move on to a carrier that atleast gives you service where you can use your phone…HELP 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I'm in the Phoenix area and my coverage is pretty decent.

Badge +1

“Magenta Max will get you a huge payment for 24months with service that can’t even be used. Why? Because Tmaybe lies about their coverage and your brand new phone on Tmaybe won’t connect to the network.”

Well, I’ve been able to use the service fine. This is typically “operator error.” When you calm down, try to think through the problem and see if the issue could be on your end. I’ve known people who have accidentally switched airplane mode on and then blew their stack when they couldn’t make a call. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Service here in Virginia is great.  Especially compared to all of the competition.  Service in rural southern West Virginia which includes 5G where Verizon and AT&T have nothing!  Roaming in Canada has been great every time we have used it and traving around the US, I haven't had any comaints with the service using my OnePlus 8T+ 5G.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Service here in Virginia is great.  Especially compared to all of the competition.  Service in rural southern West Virginia which includes 5G where Verizon and AT&T have nothing!  Roaming in Canada has been great every time we have used it and traving around the US, I haven't had any comaints with the service using my OnePlus 8T+ 5G.

Well maybe I should pack up and move to Virginia in order to get service. Because I could’ve sworn I signed up in a different state. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

why are you not going to another carrier and checking to see if they will pay off your phone in order to move you to them?