network service not working

• 13 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

My family and I have had very spotty service for 3 days now. We can only hear bits and pieces of our words to each other. Are anyone who calls us or vice versa. I called t mobile and was told there was a ticket for this to be fixed and it could take seventy two hours. I am not sure when the seventy two hours began but for us it has been more than the seventy two hours. My daughters are out of town and it is very frustrating that I cannot talk to them. No talk tother business correspondence.  That we need to speak on the phone too. Texting works fine. But voice calling does not. I have tried all of the troubleshooting that has been advised from shutting down the phone rebooting restarting changing my network settings to LTE. Instead of five g and everything else that was recommended to try. I just would like an answer as to when I can expect this to work. I also want to confirm that you in fact know about this problem and do have it in progress to be fixed. I know I was told from the local T-Mobile store that there was a ticket in for it to be repaired but I don't see any improvement. Whatsoever yet. Thank you so much.

3 replies

Badge

As stated above commy T-Mobile service for talking to others on the phone is not working for 3 days now.I have spoken to T-Mobile twice regarding this problem and they assured me within 72 hours. It would be resolved.. I am not sure when the seventy two hours began but for me it has been over three days and I cannot speak to my family only text.. I cannot speak to my manager or any other important phone calls that I really need to make

. Could you please advise me of when to expect this problem to be resolved? Otherwise we will have to. Switch carriers because this not feasible for us to be paying for self service that does not work. We have tried every problem shooting that has been given to us to try and nothing has worked. I was told there is a ticket placed for the problem from our local store but I am not convinced as it has been these 72 hours that she. Advised me it would be repaired.

Please give me any advice or updates on when I can expect to be able to use my phone to talk on

Thank you

Jennifer Bouckhuyt

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

no wifi calling while theyre doing whatever theyre doing to the towers?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Text messages are great but those phone calls are so important for so many reasons. Having audio issues like that would drive me up the wall. To clarify, when someone files a ticket and talks about a 72 hour timeframe, that is 72 hours from when the ticket is filed. If you spoke with Customer Support yesterday and they filed the ticket, then your ticket should be resolved by Friday. 

Hope this helps.