Question

Phoenix Internet Down

Badge

Anyone else having issues connecting to the TMobile Internet on their mobile devices? Tmobile exhausted all efforts in troubleshooting my Samsung S23 Ultra. I think this maybe a large scale national issue. I can make and receive calls and texts. Only data is affected. I live in Phoenix and am an Uber driver. I drove 10 miles away and still had the same issue. I’ll come back and update once it’s fixed. Best they can do is create a support ticket. The tech support rep stated they have received several similar calls regarding a similar issue in other US markets. Hope it’s fixed soon!

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I'm in Phoenix right now by Sky Harbor with this speed.

SF Bay Area - phone says 5G but not loading any pages. play store won’t load. apps won’t update. can’t even get on google home page. I’m on a galaxy 5 Zflip.  

Badge

5g home internet down in phoenix/Glendale AZ all day . Is there a outage? 4/23

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

5g home internet down in phoenix/Glendale AZ all day . Is there a outage? 4/23

According to Downdetector there doesn't seem to be an issue.

https://downdetector.com/status/t-mobile/phoenix_145/

Badge

my local tmobile cell site is .25miles away. It is apparently off the air. Signal level dropped 20dbm and now on a further site. Experiencing less signal and much slower speeds. I have 150mpbs before this failure. Now i get 5 to 15mpbs or close to 0. So there is a problem.  This was happening once a day and now all the time. 44th ave and cactus cell site.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Any ideas @nc1037 .

Badge

I meant 150 Mbps and now 5 to 15 Mbps

Badge

The cell tower that I am on now on is: CGI 31026022029569. Dont know what the local tower is at this time. Will document if it comes back on.

Badge

Spoke to Tmobile tech. He confirmed my local site is down and has had problems for last 3 days. No eta at this time. They are working on this and other problems. 

Badge

Local cell back up. Good signal and speed. 2:30 pm AZ time.

5g internet is still not working 

any one else?